Schedule of Events
5:00-6:00 Social Hour
6:00 – 7:00 Dinner & Entertainment
7:00 – 8:00 Good Neighbor Award Ceremony
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration is (TBD).
- Deadline for all Banquet Registrations is (TBD).
- Invite your Good Neighbors – It adds to the evening when the Good Neighbors attend!
- Be sure to include your Good Neighbor award recipients and their guests in the number of seats on your banquet registration form.
- It is expected that agencies will cover the cost of their Good Neighbors and their guests
Click on the following forms to download
- Good Neighbor Invitation 2019
- Good Neighbor Banquet Registration 2019
Also available to register online below.
- GNB Award Forms 2019
Also available to submit online below.
Good Neighbor Banquet 2020 online Registration
You may register your tables or individuals online here. Please mail your registration payment to Provider’s Network, c/o Deb Niedfeldt, 908 17th Ave., NE, Rochester, MN 55906. Checks payable to Provider’s Network.
GOOD NEIGHBOR AWARDS DETAILS
The Providers’ Network Good Neighbor Awards be limited to two (2) per agency. We hope to keep the awards significant and meaningful.
So how do you select someone for the “Good Neighbor Recognition Award?” Some examples from the past include a true neighbor who might take a special interest in one of your programs (comes over and bakes cookies with the people who live there, helps plant flowers at your home, is always doing something special for one of your homes or your agency). Another example of a good neighbor might be a specialized service provider that goes above and beyond what one would expect from that service provider. Past recipients include a bowling alley, a grocer, Rochester Civitan Club, a local Dentist, an elderly neighbor woman, Winona State Warriors Basketball team, and other caring, dedicated individual volunteers.
Agency Check List – for Good Neighbor forms and pictures
- Prior to emailing please add the recipients’ name to the title of the award form file(s) and the title of the picture file(s).
- Return the completed forms and email pictures by (TBD).
PICTURES – Limit your pictures to 2 per recipient
- Pictures and the Good Neighbor Award forms will need to be sent to
Deb Niedfeldt at: email@example.com
Remember a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!
Please do your best to avoid late entries!
You may also submit the following GOOD NEIGHBOR AWARD RECIPIENT FORM.